Ibicenco Heritage Feast – Saturday 27th October
27/10/2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm -
Our Head Chef James Knight brings you an authentic taste of Ibicenco cuisine in this showcase of the bounty and beauty evident in the traditional payés cooking from the lands of Ibiza. The Feasts take place in our gorgeous Orchard with views over Dalt Villa and the sea.
Participation in the Ibicenco Heritage Feast is €70, which includes a Saturday day ticket to Amorevore, an arrival on apéritif, a digestif at meal end, special talks from headline speakers and of course the Feast!
Space is limited so book your place here.
IBICENCO HERITAGE FEAST MENU
– Saffron, Leek and Yogurt Soup with Red Prawn Fritter
– Autumn Squash, Ses Cabretes Goats Cheese, Pine Oil Coca
– Col Payesa, Grilled Cabbage, Seaweed Butter, Country Breadcrumb
– Ibiza Baked Beetroot, Almonds
– Braised Cuttlefish, Alioli, Soccarat
Large Shared Plates
– Payes Chicken, Dried Figs, Roast Onions, Dried Hibiscus
– Local Tempeh, Dried Figs, Roast Onions, Dried Hibiscus (V)
– Papas Arugadas, Rosemary, Garlic
– Braised Chard, Chilli, Olive Oil
– Orange, Red Onion, Parsley, Pimenton
– Carob Treacle Steamed Pudding, Hierbas Custard