The Wild Botanicals Feast is a celebration and exploration of the edible wonders we find in the earth, seas and land around us. Guest Chef Justin Alexander-Horne (Tiny Leaf and Sativa) has curated an irresistible menu which is entirely VEGAN. The Feasts take place in our gorgeous Orchard with views over Dalt Villa and the sea.
Participation in the Wild Botanicals Feast is €70, which includes a Friday day ticket to Amorevore, an arrival on apéritif, a digestif at meal end, special talks from headline speakers and of course the Feast!
Space is limited so book your place here.
WILD BOTANICALS MENU
– Puffed Spanish Rice Cracker, Aubergine, Onion Powder
– Gem Hearts, Lettuce Emulsion, Cauliflower Purée, Dill
– Roasted and Raw Beetroot, Beet Vinegar, Hierbas Espume, Apple, Mint
– BBQ Tenderstem Broccoli, Smoked Malted Yeast Mash, Crisp Kale, Toasted Hazelnut, Nettle
– Roasted Squash, Ribolata, Beet Leaves, Pumpkin Seeds
– Charred Cauliflower, Toasted Ibizan Almonds, Burnt Aubergine Purée, Fermented Almond Milk
– Ibosim Pine Infused CBD Chocolate Mousse, Mushroom Crumble, Fresh Thyme, Toasted Fig Ice Cream, Chocolate Twig